Spring and Fall Cleaning
Good care at the right time is what makes the difference.
Spring cleanings prepare lawns and gardens for a healthy growing season.
Our Services include:
- Proper pruning to promote health of plant material
- Cleaning of beds, cutting down perennials, edging, cultivating, , rejuvenation of shrubs
- Addition of mulch, compost, and soil
- Lawn: aerating, dethatching, topdressing, seeding, fertilizing
- Assessment of trees, shrubs, and plants that will need special attention throughout the season
- Establish which plants have suffered through the winter and need to be replaced.
Fall cleaning is crucial to prepare adequately your lawn and garden for dormancy.
Our services include:
- Removing of annuals
- Cutting down and division of perennials if necessary
- Leaf and debris removal
- Application of fall fertilizers
- Addition of quality mulches, composts and soils
- Protection of delicate plant material
- Containers, decorative pieces, and furniture stored for winter season