Team Member and Assistant Team Leader
We are looking for Team Members with skills in garden and turf maintenance (mowing, pruning, plant health care, and planting). The successful candidate will have some experience, but also wants to expand their professional skills becoming a valued Team Member.
Our Team Members are our greatest assets. They are the core of the team. They enjoy their work and work hard not just for themselves but for their fellow team. Our Team Members take pride in the quality of their work done in a professional manner. They strive to improve their professional abilities. Our Team Members are eager to learn and apply training quickly.
- 1 year+ experience in aspects of garden and lawn maintenance (Weeding, edging, pruning, annual, perennial and tree planting)
- Formal, informal education or training in Gardening/Horticulture.
- Skilled with most small landscape machine work (lawn mower, Line trimmer, Back Pack Blower)
- Basic knowledge of Plant and shrub identification
- Valid G class “Ontario” license, clean drivers abstract and experience driving in the city
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply training quickly
- Physically fit and active
- Ability to work up to 12-hour days, Monday through Friday.
- Stamina and commitment to work through all types of weather: heat, cold, rain, and even some snow
Wages and Extra Benefits:
- Competitive wages offered based on experience and demonstrated skills ($16-22)
- Paid travel between shop and job sites
- Health spending account after 3 months (RMT, dental, prescription drugs)
- Paid sick/personal day program after 3 months with a top up after 6 months
- Subsidized uniform
- Discounts at Marks Work Warehouse and other suppliers
Following a full year of employment foliage inc. provides:
- $200.00 annual contribution dedicated to the purchase of work-related clothing/gear.
- We encourage growth for returning employees by investing annually in their pursuit of professional development during the off season with Industry standard Courses ($400.00)
We look forward to reading your resume! Quote the position of your application and be sure to highlight your experience. We will respond to successful Candidates as we receive them.
Apply now at email@example.com