Does this describe you?
If you love the outdoors, love working hard, and are engaged in learning and sharing your knowledge, Foliage Outside Matters is a place where you can thrive. We are looking for outstanding and reliable Team Members that want to excel and enjoy being part of a professional gardening team. We work on beautiful properties providing quality, detailed, and skilled work. If this sounds like somewhere you would like to work, send your resume to email@example.com and be sure to let us know about your relevant gardening experience.
Foliage Outside Matters is a dynamic young gardening company that likes to elevate properties through detailed maintenance and softscaping.
Our work takes us to residential properties in the neighborhoods of the Beaches, Rosedale, North York, and downtown Toronto. Our shop is in a TTC accessible location in North York. We have great equipment: from our fleet of new vehicles to some of the latest battery powered equipment.
We thrive in constantly improving and upgrading our professional abilities through role modeling, training and education for all Team Members. We are a client and community driven company that values safety and environmental responsibilities through efficient equipment, organic product use and the Health and Safety of our team.
This seasonal nature of our industry has us starting Early April through to the Beginning of December. In the Winter season, the Team Members appreciate the time they have during the off season to invest in themselves with sponsored training courses, pursue winter passions, travel, and or just rest.
Core capabilities: If you have the right attitude…
- Provide outstanding service and excellence
- Being thorough in your field work
- Dependable and reliable in your everyday actions
- Works hard not just for yourself, but for your fellow team
Wages and Extra Benefits:
- Competitive wages offered based on experience and demonstrated skills
- Paid travel between shop and job sites
- Health spending account after 3 months (rmt, dental, prescription drugs)
- Paid sick/personal day program after 3 months with a top up after 6 months
- Subsidized uniform
- Discounts at Marks Work Warehouse and other suppliers
Following a full year of employment foliage inc. provides:
- $200.00 annual contribution dedicated to the purchase of work-related clothing/gear.
- We encourage growth for returning employees by investing annually in their pursuit of professional development during the off season with Industry standard Courses ($400.00)
Current Opportunities: in the following positions
Team Member and Assistant Team Leader
We are looking to hire Team Members with skills in garden and turf maintenance (mowing, pruning, plant health care, and planting). The successful candidate will have some experience, but also wants to expand their professional skills becoming a valued Team Member.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reading your resume! Quote the position of your application and be sure to highlight your experience. We will respond to successful Candidates as we receive them.