If you love the outdoors, love working hard, and are engaged in learning and sharing your knowledge, foliage outside matters is a place where you can thrive. We are looking for like minded team members that want to excel and enjoy being part of a professional gardening team. We work on beautiful properties providing quality, detailed, and skilled work. If this sounds like somewhere you would like to work, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to let us know about your relevant gardening experience.
fo.li.age outside matters is a residential garden maintenance and plantscaping company. Our planting projects and maintenance involve detailed planting and maintenance techniques, opting for organic options which nurture our surrounding landscapes. We have great equipment: from our fleet of new vehicles to the latest battery powered equipment, you’ll never be let down. Our work takes us to residential properties in the neighborhoods of the Beaches, Rosedale, North York, and downtown Toronto. Our shop is in a TTC accessible location in North York. At fo.li.age outside matters, safety is never an afterthought. We consistently provide a safe working environment for our team and our clients.
Our Team members take pride in the quality of their work, take pride in the team they belong to, and the company they represent. A super candidate will role model professionalism trough hard work and collaboration with team members to deliver outstanding services.
At foliage, learning is part of our culture: we are committed in on-going training throughout the season to constantly develop your skills and ability. We give opportunity for training through industry certified courses.
This seasonal nature of our industry has us starting in late March through to the Beginning of December. In the Winter season, the candidate appreciates the time they have during the off season to invest in themselves with sponsored courses, pursue winter passions, travel, and or just rest.
Core capabilities: If you have the right attitude…
- Provide outstanding service and excellence
- Being thorough in your field work
- Dependable and reliable in your everyday actions
- Works hard not just for yourself, but for your fellow team
Wages and Extra Benefits:
- Competitive wages offered based on experience and demonstrated skills
- Paid travel between shop and job sites
- Health spending account after 3 months ($250.00)
- Paid sick/personal day program after 3 months (rmt, dental, prescription drugs)
- Subsidized uniform
- Discounts at Marks work wearhouse and other suppliers
Following a full year of employment foliage inc. provides:
- $200.00 annual contribution dedicated to the purchase of work-related clothing/gear.
- We encourage growth for returning employees by investing annually in their pursuit of professional development during the off season with Industry standard Courses ($350.00)
Current Opportunities: in the following positions
Please note: This is a physically demanding job, so one should be in good shape to meet the daily demands of the job
- General labour/Gardener
- Assistant Team Lead
- Certified Horticultural Technician/ Crew Lead for our Mixed Planting & Maintenance crew
- Summer Students ( flexibility in start/end date)
Email us at: email@example.com
We look forward to reading your resume! Quote the position of your application and be sure to highlight your experience. We will respond to successful Candidates as we receive them.